An excellent Tenon Saw provided to give its owner the perfect tenon joints they require. The Lynx Tenon Saw has a high quality brass back, mirror finished to give the saw its exceptional finish. The handle is made from American black walnut with a durable hard gloss finish. Packed in an individual card presentation box.
These saws are available in either a rip tooth formation (for cutting down the grain) and crosscut tooth (for cutting across the grain).
Blade depths are follows:
10" Blade length = 2 3/8"
12" Blade length = 3 1/8"
14" Blade length = 3 1/8"Key Features:
* Walnut Handle finished with Danish Oil
* Traditional Solid Brass Screws (medallion not included as per picture)
* Mirror Polished Brass Back
* Hand Sharpened
* Hand Etched with Lynx Logo
* Packed in Green Presentation Style Box
* Can be re-sharpened using Medium FileAll prices are shown exclusive of VATRelated products: