Robert Sorby has launched it's latest addition to the popular Modular Micro System, which focuses around the high quality burgundy anodised aluminium handle. This handle is highly versatile and allows various tools to be added to this system.
This Micro Woodturning system is now available in a versatile 12 piece set and is ideal for pen turning, mastering miniature spindles and micro hollowing.
The set would also make a great gift for any woodturner...
The 12 piece set contains one each of the following:
* 888 - Aluminium Handle
* 888/1 - Micro 1/2" Roughing Gouge
* 888/3 - Micro 1/6" Parting Tool
* 888/4 - Micro 1/2" Gouge
* 888/5 - Micro 5/32" beading and parting tool
* 888/6 - Micro Boring Tool
* 888/7 - Micro Swan Neck Hollowing Tool
* 888/8 - Micro 1/4" Skew
* 888/9 - Micro Round Nose Scraper
* 888/10 - Micro Undercut Scraper
* 888/11 - Micro French Curve Scraper
* 888/12 - Micro Diamond Undercut Scraper
* 867 - Micro 1/4" Spindle GougeThe Robert Sorby Micro Modular Tool Kits as seen in the Summer 2012 edition of The Woodworker & Woodturner magazine....
Scores 5 out of 5 for value for money and 4 out of 5 for performance!