Roberts & Lee handsaws are some of the finest handsaws available today. Using the history and tradition of the Dorchester range, these saws are still made to original specifications. Handcrafted from the finest alloy steel these saws are taper ground and breasted (meaning less teeth are in contact with the wood and therefore less friction) and are precisely set and sharpened by hand to ensure the best possible cut without binding.
The handle is made from the finest American Black Walnut finished with Danish Oil to offer the ultimate comfort and grip.
With a variation of teeth sizes per inch, there is a Handsaw for every type of work and will give you a different type of cut/finish depending on what you require.* Our standard Rip saws have 4 ½ tpi are intended for cutting down the grain.
* A Standard Handsaw has 8tpi and is a crosscut saw for cutting across the grain. This is a good general purpose tooth size.
* The Panel Saw has 10tpi and is a finer toothed crosscut saws. It is for cutting across the grain and gives a finer finish than larger toothed handsaws.
Available in sizes 20", 22", 24" and 26" in rip (4.5tpi), Handsaw (8tpi) and Panel saw (10tpi) versions. Use the drop down box to make your selection.Key Features:
* Walnut Handle finished with Danish Oil
* Traditional Solid Brass Screws
* Taper Ground Blade
* Hand Sharpened
* Hand Etched with Dorchester Logo
* Packed in Wallet
* Can be re-sharpenedAll prices are shown exclusive of VATRelated products: