The top of the range Lynx Handsaw with Walnut handles are handcrafted using the finest alloy steel, taper ground with a straight tooth line. They are precisely set and sharpened to ensure the best possible cut without binding. The handles are made from high quality American black walnut handles and are finished with danish oil for the ultimate comfort and grip.
These saws are made with the discerning craftsman in mind, providing a product that not only cuts to the highest standard but is aesthetically pleasing also.
Packed in individual card presentation box.
With a variation of teeth sizes per inch, there is a Handsaw for every type of work and will give you a different type of cut/finish depending on what you require.
* Our standard Rip saws have 4 ½ tpi are intended for cutting down the grain.
* A Standard Handsaw has 8tpi and is a crosscut saw for cutting across the grain. This is a good general purpose tooth size.
* The Panel Saw has 10tpi and is a finer toothed crosscut saws. It is for cutting across the grain and gives a finer finish than larger toothed handsaws.
* Walnut Handle finished with Danish Oil
* Traditional Solid Brass Screws (medallion not included as per picture)
* Taper Ground Blade
* Hand Sharpened
* Laser marked with Lynx Logo
* Can be re-sharpened using either Medium or Large File depending on tooth size
All prices are shown exclusive of VAT